Weight: 1500g / m2
- 2 years warranty
- Weight 1500g / m2
- 2mm - pile height, 1cm - total thickness of the carpet
- Natural materials of the highest quality
- Ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Stability - the carpet does not move
- Nice in touch
- Very detailed pattern
- Greater resistance to deformation under furniture
- Ecological and health-friendly (Oeko-Tex 100 certificate)
- It has approvals for use in hotels and public places
Beige patchwork rug - GHENT BEIGE 8982, a valued Belgian brand Louis De Poortere, from the collection Vintage Multi
It is made in 100% cotton chenillemaking the rug is nice in touch, improves the acoustics of the roomand its breathable structure keeps warmwhile retaining dust and chemicals thereby purifying the airyou breathe.
Weaving flat with a dense seam using the jacquard weave method allows you to get very detailed and detailed patternwhile providing strength and, greater than in thick carpets, resistance to deformation under the weight of furniture. also the carpet is easy to keep clean due to the low fleece, which can be easily vacuumed. Thanks to the rubber coating on the underside of the rug, the rug it is stable and does not move.
The material from which the carpet is made has low flammability, while maintaining high thermal conductivity (confirmed by certificates), so great it will work well in rooms with a fireplace as well as z underfloor heating.
The rug was made using ecological production technologies and chemically neutral textile dyes, thanks to which it obtained the OEKO-TEX 100 certificate, i.e. it is safe and health-friendly You and your family.
* A standard deviation of up to 5% from the dimensions given is allowed, as well as a slight unevenness of the carpet edges.